Thursday, May 12, 2011

The Beatles Were Right






Love is all you need.

Sitting here in the bar at John Wayne, (Um, really? This is the level of greatness that gets an airport named after you? Well okay then, someday I hope to be sitting in the bar at the Rachel Ray International Airport) airport, got my double gin & tonic at my side...too little sleep but not so much giving a rat's ass because at the end of this hazy day there is...


My Baby. Hugs, the aromas and heart swelling feeling that comes from being near My Baby. There are no words better than the ones being sweetly groaned in my ear right now...

Before the day I met you, life was so unkind
But you're the key to my peace of mind...

When my soul was in the Lost & Found
You came along to claim it...

If I make you happy I don't need to do more
You make me feel
you make me feel
You make me feel like a natural woman....

Aretha said it best
I'm on my way Jeremy
Cannot wait
Mom 

5 comments:

John M. Kelly said...

Have a safe and relaxing trip. And congratulations to Jeremy as well. You deserve to be a proud mama.

webb said...

Have a great weekend.

middle child said...

Awwwww. I have a son in Nevada. I get it. Wishing you Joy!

TWG said...

Enjoy and congrats to Jeremy.

Samantha Dugan said...

Thank you all so much. Been a crazy couple days but my heart is very full...