Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Pink & The Stink




Oh I’ve got your pink alright….
Got the deepest and most expansive pink in town
I can take you from tight, lean and restrained
To fleshy, round and painfully enticing

Got me a thing for the pink
A passion if you will
Years of devoted curiosity
Unyielding desire and….
My palate plunged deep and I can say without an ounce of hesitation……
Nothing pleases the pink more
Than a little stink

I’ve got lots to show you
Teach you
Persuade you…..
Think you can take it?




Show up Saturday afternoon
I’ll have my pink ready
I’ll take you for a spin
Hold your hand as you discover
Be there if you fall…
Encourage you to, “Do it again”

You in?
Ready to have a mouthful of thick, oily, pungent flesh
Feel your spine stiffen as you swallow
The splash of utter pleasure and shock of ultimate surrender…

Join me Saturday afternoon
From 1:00 to 4:00 PM
Location- The Wine Country
Our show of Pink & Stink

Our Annual Rose and Aioli Fest!




Join us as we display an array of refreshing Roses served up with grilled lamb, roasted potatoes and carrots along with bowls of super pungent but infinitely intoxicating Provencal aioli. One of the most popular tastings of the year….get there early, I shan't wait all day......


16 comments:

Lisa said...

Damn girl! As though I wasn't looking forward to Rose Fest already.

Speaking of, I was going to ask you for a write-up for our email blast this week. This is perfect, thanks! He he he...

Samantha Dugan said...

Lisa,
Wait....you hear that? That would be the sound of Randy crapping himself! I sent him a link this morning and almost said, "I posted this on The Wine Country's Facebook feed, hope that's okay" but I didn't want to freak him out. Gonna be a fun event for damn sure.

Older Than The Grenach Daddy said...

I used to think Pink was for girlies and sissies, but then I ran into the brisk, bright, young Grenaches rose' of Navarra made from old vines. So drinkable and not a hint of sugar anywhere in sight.

I'm going outside and wash the car so I can drive down for some pink.

Oh, wait. It is going to rain again today. Can't wash the car after all.

I will have to wait another week to get you into my clutches.

Samantha Dugan said...

Charlie Baby,
Awe, you find me clutchable?! So flattering!

Joe said...

Huh??

...

wine?! WTF?

Veronica said...

i Knew this was about Rose! lol
wish I could make it. :(

Samantha Dugan said...

Joe,
Just trying to get your attention!

Veronica,
I should hope so....what else would it be about? Dirty mind, you miss have a dirty mind.

Val said...

The Pink & the Stink - can't wait to see your Rose' recs. Got some dudes here that said they didn't drink "pink" until I laid some Tavel & Triennes on them. Real men drink pink!

Amy said...

Are you sure you don't want to write Erotica?

Samantha Dugan said...

Valerie,
I always meet those dudes, "I don't drink pink wine" sneers with the sexiest grin I can muster, (which aint all that sexy I'm sad to say) and purr, "Awe, poor thing, too dry for you?" gets them almost every time.

Aims,
Hells no! I miss you though....

webb said...

You must promise to post all the gory details!

Thomas said...

I'll be there in spirit--and likely in heat, too.

Ron Washam said...

My Gorgeous Samantha,

I'll see your pink and raise you one meat compass.

Or, as Gertrude Stein once said, "A rose is a rose is a rose, unless it's Pinot Noir rose."

I love you!

Samantha Dugan said...

webb,
You think I should take pictures too?

Thomas,
Trust me, it's impossible to be in heat with the stank that comes off the crowd. I adore garlic but when 50 plus people, all crammed in one room, are eating gallons of it...ugh. Would even turn Ron's meat compass south...

Ron My Love,
You and Pinot Rose! How can you not like Sancerre Rose?! I mean Russian River Pinot Rose okay but Lorie Pinot Rose? Kills me but I still love you.

Chuck Hayward said...

I think I saw that movie....

Samantha Dugan said...

Chuck,
A classic....