Friday, May 10, 2013

Don't Care What They Say....



I’m not sure how this started. Can’t quite pinpoint the exact moment when I first felt my tummy flip, my insides flinch and pull with uncontrollable want just thinking about you. Don’t know when this shifted from a playful flirtation, a fun but respectful flash of bare skin, giggles…lowering of the eyes just before things get too intense. Not sure how we got here but here we are and….I need to be with you.

 I’ve gone over all the reasons why it’s wrong, sat in my comfortable bubble of familiar…tried to find resolve in the touch and smells of my commitment but now I find even when I’m safely tucked against the chest of my chosen one….you come to me. It seems that no matter how tightly I try and board up the little gaps you seem to find a way in, some little crack, a tiny unseen and unsupported doorway and there you are again. My eyes tightly closed, the fear of losing my way, my heart writhing and pounding against my chest….my breathing becoming more labored and desperate with each imagined and painfully ached for touch.



I’m afraid. Afraid of being found out, afraid of letting myself slip into a relationship that from the beginning has been based not on mutual understanding or paths to the future but on a primal, animalistic craving that holds me hostage to thoughts of devouring each, and, every inch….to draw from your well until this insatiable thirst for you is quenched. Afraid that once I surrender and first take you between my lips, feel your power land upon my tongue, afraid that once I swallow that thirst will become a part of me that I will never be able to completely quench…your moisture the only cure. I’m afraid but….I need to be with you.

So here I am....

Exposed

Vulnerable

Shaken

Terrified

Confused

Naked

Eager

Trembling

Yours….






I don’t care what anyone thinks…fuck, not even sure I care what I think but….I’m ready and I need to be with you.


10 comments:

webb said...

Me, too!

Can't wait to find out more. (Glad to see you're back. Apparently it was a good trip ...?)

Romes said...

Tease! Was just thinking of you this AM and wondering when my blog roll might show something new... Missed you.

Good luck tonight, wish I could be there!

Love Jess

Samantha Dugan said...

webb,
The trip was a mix of outrageously fun and horrifically bad....which is why I opted not to write while I was there. Who wants to hear from the whinny twat that is all, "I'm in Europe and it is suckie"? I sure as hell didn't want to. The good way more than made up for the bad and Barcelona has stolen my heart!

Jess,
I know, I know, I've been a bad blogger....wanna spank me?! I just rant through the wines and you should be here missy, you would totally geek out. Oh and I'm not a tease, there is a hint about which wine, or wines, are prying my lips apart in this post....

Samantha Dugan said...

Ran through. I ran through the wines. See, I suck at blogging.

Unknown said...

i'm guessing lambrusco

Anonymous said...

White Zin!

Hmm maybe I need that spanking...

:)

- 'Knurd / Chris

Ron Washam, HMW said...

My Gorgeous Samantha,
I don't know about that bottle in the photo, but reading this popped my cork before it could even slip between your lips. Hate that.

We missed this seductive, sensual, unique Voice, Baby. Welcome back. And how do I get in on this spanking thing? The HoseMaster is always a bad boy.

I love You, MB!

Samantha Dugan said...

gabe,
Good eye kid!

wineknurd,
I don't see Zinfandel in color lines, I think they all suck. But I will talk to Jess about that spanking for you.

Ron My Love,
You must learn to control that...I am so not done with you yet. Thanks for, "popping" by Baby and I will see if Jess is down for all these spankings but, um, can I watch? I love you MG!

Unknown said...

i've wedged that little metal bar off with a screwdriver once or twice in the past few months ;-)

Romes said...

Spankings? Yes. But I still don't know what wine that is in the picture...