Thursday, May 16, 2013

Where You Belong




Gawd I missed you
So nice to have you home
Where you belong
Here with me

I think you ought to know
Be made to fully understand
Just how evocatively you affect me
How simply thinking about
Remembering
Indulging in
Feeding on
My time with you
Can make me feel like there are soft fingertips slipping across my exposed shoulders
Then slowly down the center of my back





Eyes closed
Our first meeting
Travelling fingertips
Breath sucked violently deep into my chest
Back arching
Bending
Aching for more

The sense of comfort I find in your gentle
Wild
Timeless
Feral
Unpolished nature

The unyielding sense of urgency when I think of having you
You
Again

God I missed you
Welcome home





 Slipping clandestinely out my screen
Past closed doors and windows
The sound of my own breath syncing with the patter of my bare feet
Fingertips
The stream and its soothing gurgle
My heart thumping in my ears
Head pounding with memories

My lips finally open
My tongue saturated with you
Fingertips
My warm soft hands changing you
My throat and heart open
The stream
The moon
Us






Once again dancing beneath Our Moon
What a fabulous night for a moon dance
With you
My Love….


(2009 Just arrived at The Wine Country. I was allocated 24 paltry bottles, 6 bottles have already sold (Facebook, gotta love it) and another 3 are coming home with me. Cannot wait to feel the cold steel of my opener, the spongy give of that cork, the warmth of true love as is flows down my throat....damn.) 

2 comments:

Ron Washam, HMW said...

My Gorgeous Samantha,
You're singing my song. I love the Chateau des Tours wines. But, you know, me writing about them giving me a boner wouldn't ever live up to your sexy and seductive words.

But I'm thinkin' an open bottle between Us could lead to something fun.

I love you!

Samantha Dugan said...

Ron My Love,
Oh I don't know, might work for me to read that...try it. I am wild for this wine and I think it is that fucking fantastic balance of saucy, bright fruit and that meaty, gamey, feral wildness that drives me fucking wild with want. Yeah, I gots it bad for this one...and you! I love you too!