Monday, July 29, 2013

Begging You






Can You Let Me



Be Me?



Be that me that only you can see



Let me say what I want



Feel what I need






Let my heart fall out



Watch as I unbutton slowly and step out from behind the cover of kindness






Run your cold metal key along my armor and expose my gentle flesh



Can You?



Can you let me be the me I sometimes need to be?



Will you run your tongue along my steel





Let me shimmy and warm to your touch



Hold my head while I tell you that I’m tired….



Tired of being strong



A fighter



Tough enough.






Can you let me tuck myself into you



Nurse from your soft and full nipple



Remind me that I don’t care what they think



Hold me tight while I writhe and curse



Plant your calloused thumb across my lips






Touch me just enough to inspire my legs, mind and heart to spread



Can You?



Will You?



Won’t You…



Please, I need you more than you know



Now






Tomorrow



Yesterday



Five seconds ago…



I need You



Now

Hold me

Fill me




Reassure me 

Feed me

Feel me

Use me....




Kiss me goodnight

Can You?




Soon......

10 comments:

Do Bianchi said...

Samantha, this post is brilliant... simply, absolutely, and ingeniously brilliant...

I can't conceal my wish to set this to music... may I? (ok if not)...

oh and what vintage De Montille?

I've only had the chance to taste on a few occasions... what a wine...

great post!

Thomas said...

Can't think of a better way to describe the seductive silk of Volnay wines.

Samantha Dugan said...

Jeremy,
Of course you can set it to music, feel free sweetheart and thank you so much for the enthusiasm. The vintage on the Montille is a 2004, a magnum...dude. Been embarrassingly fortunate to drink lots and lots of De Montille in the past 10 years and I can say without hesitation it is one of my favorite Burgundy houses. Congratulations again to you and Tracie on the lovely Lila!

Thomas,
Well hell love, what a humbling comment. Thank you.

Ron Washam, HMW said...

My Gorgeous Samantha,
"Watch as I unbutton slowly and step out from behind the cover of kindness."

Simply, that's worthy of the greatest poet.

What a lovely gift you have, Samantha. Thank you for sharing it so openly and beautifully here.

Until...

I love you!

webb said...

Anything i could say would be pathetically inane. You have a true gift.

Samantha Dugan said...

Ron My Love,
Your words are once again far too generous but I love you for trying. Waiting Until and I love you too!

Webb,
Dunno lady, those words melted me so I think you are doing just fine.

Unknown said...

Samantha, It was a pleasure to meet you today! Thank you for your advice. What a brilliant allegory!.

Samantha Dugan said...

Keith,

It was very nice meeting you and helping you pick some wines this afternoon. Thank you so much for coming in and please forgive my pink cheeked response to your telling me you hang around this silly place of mine. Always throws me...flatters the hell out of me but throws me. Enjoy those wines and be sure to tell me what worked and didn't for you! Thanks again for all your kind words...means the world to me.

Anonymous said...

That stepping out of the cover of kindness gave it a whole new spin, and did not make me think of poetry. More like crushing a two-seater vat of mourvedre. purty good.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.